What's on my Mind?

A lot has been going on in my life I wouldn't even know where to start. Even though I basically do nothing all day everyday, My life is full of responsibilities and never ending drama. I am 25 years old and I already have a 5 year old son (who doesn't live with me because my mom has primary custody of him) I am also married and I live in an apartment with my husband and my brother-in-law. Thankfully he's moving out next weekend. Ever since my husband's brother moved in with us he had been a pain in my ass. At first he was respectful towards me and he was nice and then the next thing I knew, The dude basically ended up showing his true colors. For some reason he always targeted me. He's an alcoholic and when he gets drunk, He's an angry drunk. He has  insulted me and hurt my feelings and I never hit him. He's called me a bitch and lazy and broke and a whore and I always just kept my hands to myself. Last month he got so drunk he finally ended up coming home with a black eye. He started shit with me and my husband and his anger was so bad that me and my husband had to leave our apartment and go stay with some friends until the next day. When we came back we ended up seeing that my brother-in-law had gone into our room, Passed out on our bed and he had pissed in it, He broke two of our chairs , Our shoe rack, Our broom and the weight scale we had in our bathroom. I was so mad and disappointed but I didn't say anything to him. He wasn't able to look me in the eye for 2 days and when my husband finally called a meeting to talk about what happened that day I promised my husband that I would keep calm until he left. A few days ago I ended up breaking that promise. I ended up punching my brother-in-law in the face because throughout the whole day he was disrespecting me and my husband. I was already messed up inside because one of my friends had ended up dying in a car crash and I was grieving and my brother-in-law knew this and yet he acted like he didn't care. He ended up calling me a bitch one more time that day and that's when I just finally broke and I punched him in the face. He didn't hit me back because he's not for hitting girls but ever since that day he's been messing with me in little ways. Like slamming cabinet doors and playing his music really loud out on the porch in the middle of the night, which I thought was hilarious because I wasn't even asleep yet. I'm trying to keep my cool until he leaves but it feels like the days are going by so slowly with him being here trying to make my life hell. Ever since I hit him though, I've been feeling better , like as if I let out a big ball of rage that is inside, out. He wanted me to apologize to him but I didn't because I felt good about what I did to him. He had caused me so much stress and pain and I was always the one apologizing to him when it wasn't even my fault. If you ask me, he deserved what he got and he had it coming. I'm someone that has seizures, the worst kind there is, So I'm not able to drive or cook or even get a job. I don't have any friends because they either went their separate ways or they've moved away from where I am. So yes....I am just a lonely person with a kid and a husband and a mother who has been on my ass since the day I turned 12. If any of you guys out there end up reading my blog and have questions , please comment and I'll answer your questions in my next post.   

Comments